I’m sorry that I can’t stop posting about these dang essential oils, guys. But it’s taken over my mind and my life. Below I’m going to write how, but as I discover different blends and ways to topically use these oils, I’m blown away.
Keep in mind, I just got my kit 8 days ago & I haven’t added any new oils to my selection that aren’t from the Premium Starter Kit. I do plan to, but a gals gotta spread out the payments, yo!
Six Ways Essential Oils From Young Living, Has Changed my Life In 8 Days
- My anxiety. I’ve always had anxiety, but in early 2013 when we started our business & when both of our boys were in diapers is really when I got on the anxiety medication train. To be honest, it totally mellowed me out & made me the happiest clam in the world. The only thing is, I didn’t feel 100% myself when on them. I was on a VERY low dosage, but I still felt not as vibrant and wear-it-on-your-sleeve- girl. Seven days ago I ran out of my medication and I just decided to ride with it. I kind of wanted to put these essential oils to the test. In the past when going cold turkey it’s been extremely painful. The worst migraines I’ve ever experienced, mind zaps, little patience and cold sweats. This time, i’ve had nothing except for some mind zaps. Every time I get them though, I put a dap of peppermint on the roof of my mouth & on my temples. I don’t know if this is the power of essential oils, or just coincidence.. I’m not allowed to make claims 😉
- Allergies. Aren’t they actually the worst? I’ve had some of my Essential Oil girls tell me to just mix a certain blend together. But I’ve had the greatest success with just dabbing a mixture of peppermint & lavender essential oils on my temples & below my nose. It’s like the oils suck up the itchy, runny nose, swollen eye affect. I literally walked outside two days ago to take some photos of a table set we completed and my right up blew up so big that I could barely see out of it. Well, a few drops later and I felt like a new lady.
- Planter Warts. This was actually the reason I bought the kit in the first place. I had read a few articles that claimed to rid people of their warts with Frankincense or/and Oregano. I was SUPER skeptical, but I was tired of Cai having to go through more painful burning procedures at the doctors office. So I thought I would give it a go. This week they’re getting smaller and parts are crumbling off. So either there’s something in the air, or……
- Sleepy Time. Our lovely little princess, Brinley, is now 17 months. Prior to last week she hadn’t slept through the night one day in her life. Yep… 17 months of breastfeeding 2-3 times a night has been super “awesome”. Around 6/7 I throw a mixture of Lavender & Northern Lights Black Spruce into our diffuser, which is in the next room to where Brinley Sleeps. I also spritzed her blanket with watered down lavender. I’m sure there are much better mixes you can mix. I already have a few, okay a lot, of the oils on my next order. So I cannot wait to see the full benefits that they will offer. I’m unsure if the oils have had an affect on her, or her super oiled out mama
- ENERGIZED. Yes, on the flip side, I’ve been WAY more energized. Ask anyone who has popped over to our home. In the AM as soon as I get up I throw Lemon, DiGize & 1 drop of lavender in the diffuser. I don’t want to make a claim, but I’m A LOT more active, a lot earlier. I can even lift a finger before I have my coffee – SHOCKER.
- Cleaning. “I use that Bleep On Everything”. Ever watched that Franks Hot Sauce commercial? It’s totally true. As an incentive to join I got a cute bundle of stuff. In my little pack I got a stunning glass spray bottle hand painted by my friend Amy & it had Thieves in it. If you haven’t heard of Thieves, you need to. This stuff is killer. Like THE GERM KILLER. Not only can you use this for sickness, toothpaste and ailments. BUT, I diluted mine 90% and I use it as a household cleaner. I used it to completely clean out my car and wash my counters & table. BUT, It had a horrible smell, so I sprayed the entire stairs down with Thieves and let the sun dry it out – and smell is completely gone. Did you know it’s a awesome cleaner for your front windshield that is covered in dead bugs?
So, as you can tell, I’m LOVING my starter kit and it’s pretty much then best 200.00 bucks I’ve ever spent in my life. Am I allowed to say that I’ve almost made this back? Yep.. the business side kind of rocks my socks off. This week I’ve saved on Tylenol, Anxiety medication, gravol, house cleaner and other things. I mean, I don’t always take all that crap, but it’s what our culture does. Quickly ends whatever misery is in their life at the time and we don’t need to. A few drop of Essential Oils can be sufficient and help aid you in whatever you need “fixed”.
I hope y’all enjoyed me going off on my essential oils from Young Living once again. I’m sure my love and excitement will continue to grow and fester. I just want y’all to love them too!
Here’s my link if you wanna jump in this crazy ride too: Jess’s Sponsor Link
Disclosure: Young Living did not pay me to write this article. These thoughts are all of my own and my own experiences how Essential Oils from Young Living have changed my family’s life in a short period of time. I do not claim for these oils to fix everything, but it has helped my family in SO many more ways than mentioned.