Probably one of the most asked questions on Facebook, Instagram and my blog is “where did you get that?” I normally tag my items, but I thought for those of you who want a really easy go-t0 blog, I’d compile a list of our top 10 farmhouse decor pieces from our home. So go grab an iced coffee or whatever yummy drink you prefer and lets browse through this list together. Even though I have most of the items on this list.. it still gets me antsy to go shopping. I love changing up my decor on the daily and moving pillows, decor and pieces into different rooms of my house. I know, call me crazy!
Top 10 Farmhouse Decor
top 10 farmhouse decor, farmhouse decor, shapable farmhouse top 10 decor links, top 10 farmhouse decor
- Mongolian Pillow I envied over this pillow from Crate & Barrel for so long and I finally took the plunge last year and purchased it. Almost a year later I’m so glad that I bought it. It just adds so much texture to my room. Especially a room full of a lot of wood.
2. Tufted Accent Chair I had wanted tufted chairs for what seemed like an eternity. All of the designer I followed have a chair of this variation. You can find these chairs many places, but I find the cheapest is Overstock, plus they have a few colors to choose from. These chairs are so versatile and can be used in any decor style.
3. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree I want a real one still, but to tied me over, I have a gorgeous faux fiddle leaf. It looks like it’s real until you touch it. They are about 6′ in height and will add a pop of color to any decor. They’re so “in” right now. I love mine and wish I had more.. if you live in a darker space, or a place you cannot have a garden, you need one of these.
4. Moroccan Shag Rug I have this exact rug in my boys room and I’m saving for one for our living room. You can’t go wrong with these rugs. They literally match any decor and any color. They’re so cozy on your feet and hold up well. This rug is by Nuloom and I can personally attest to my love for it.
5. Pintuck Duvet Cover & Shams We purchased our set from West Elm, but it doesn’t look like they have it any more. CB2 is very similar and a site company to West elm and has a very similar one. We purchased one for our queen bed in 2014 and then we purchased one for our king bed in 2015. We just love them!
6. White Leather Moroccan Pouf This adds an instead “lived in” feel to any room. I originally purchased mine from Dot & Bo.. you will drool over the decor! I also bought a knock off gold pouf for my daughters room.
7. Industrial Metal Lamps I tried to find a lamp similar on the internet to our bedroom lamps and I couldn’t. They no longer sell them. But if I ever had to replace them, I would by these lamps. They’re SO stunning. Cozy up a bedroom and add this little bit of industrial charm to break it up. Would look cute in a kids room too!
8. Metal Wire Baskets In any Farmhouse you need wire baskets. I can’t tell you how many variations of this I have in my home. It’s like I need to hoard all the baskets in the world. These can be used for anything; toilet paper, towels, books, toys, fruit, blankets, slipper basket, blankets etc – the list goes on!
9. Farmhouse Dining Chairs I thought about adding the chairs I actually have, but since I’m trying to get rid of them at any chance I have – these are the chairs I want. Aren’t they stunning? I’ve seen them in many episodes of “Fixer Upper” and other designer shows.
10. Bead Light Fixture Oh gosh guys… I’ve been eying of these light fixtures up for probably about….. oh, since last summer. I want one bad. Like, a kid wants his candy bad. I’ve been waiting for a sale, and this totally is one! Normally they’re around 400+, this is a killer deal! I’ve seen these fixtures in some of my favourite designers homes. They’re some whimsical and boho chic, yet somehow tie into farmhouse decor.
Hope you enjoyed my 10 top farmhouse decor pieces that I have ( mostly ) or I’m saving for. These pieces are timeless and will go with so many different styles. So go get your shop on and tag me in your photos of your favourite farmhouse decor. Instagram Hashtag will be #favfarmhousedecor
Enjoy your monday afternoon – with some guilt free shopping
top 10 farmhouse decor, farmhouse decor, top 10 farmhouse decor and links
This post contains affiliate links